Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

vendredi 14 juillet 2017

wemen things and males ignorance please. (i divored twice: why did u not ? ) ;-)))

whom prepere himself to support a creture
so for you my lord
was my service and for
and not seeking intercession from any creature except THE the prophet and levy cohen and familly of the prophets.
levy cohen i added it
Sory, this is a kind of resumé and my pretentions .

i could have added pastors and rabbis to but no papauté intentionnellemnt intruisive

Mea culpa my lord Allah Adon,aaï elohenu Ehad Mea Maxima culpa

my lord do please accept my repentance. amen swts on all the prophets

Mea culpa my lord Allah Adon,aaï elohenu Ehad Mea Maxima culpa

my lord do please accept my repentance. swts on all the prophets

Mea culpa my lord Allah Adon,aaï elohenu Ehad Mea Maxima culpa

my lord do please accept my repentance .swts on all the prophets

 

 

دعاء السيدة فاطمة الزهراء عليها السلام يوم الجمعة

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire