Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

dimanche 9 juillet 2017

Pour l'élite du Royaume: ne perdez pas votre temps à apprendre le français l'élite française est passée à l'anglais depuis la fin de la deuxième guerre mondiale (i read english very well Sir. i just don't write it well)


At the beginning of the ere Meijy, (the arabic Nahda), japaneese and arabic had the same good idea. They said, europe won, we need to know what europe knows. The japaneese whent to technical engeniering schools arab ;-)) studied victor hugo and shaekspeare. Don't repeat this mistake if you don't want iranian to say that you are an arab.
The things that i teach, i don't want u to study it over there. Too morally liberal for me, only fitna for you and vos sujets Mr le prince. also, i've already followed the mit courses, it's free on internet. thats a beautifull act of charities too. I'm one of it's beneficiaries ses beneficiaires. That's why i pay my debt to You America. you're geat, still great.

JE SOUMETS LA CONSTELLATION DE LA BALANCE. ELLE EST SOUMISE.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "shema prayer in english"STRICTLY KOSHER.

THE WINNER TAKES ALL. WE DO REPEAT: THE WINNERS TAKES ALL

STRICTLY KOSHER. 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "qul huwa allahu ahad 1000"QUI N' A PAS HONORE LA MAISON D'  ISRAEL NE L 'A PAS HONORée
 



Support OCW
I am dedicated to teaching myself with OCW. I may never get a degree, but I will never be denied access to these remarkable resources."
A photo of OCW Supporter Moses. Moses
Self Learner
Canada
Donate Now
 https://giving.mit.edu/give/to/ocw/  (make a donation here. 25 dollars is enough for u, but do it tomorrow au pire. american will see the kind of man u are. And i 'll have american to testify that they don't let u read my courses for u and the princess (25 dollars for the princess too) . Kings have there one interests. Sometimes they even litterally (not only symbollically their sons: see sulayman al qannuni he killed his best friend and his best and elderly ainé soon) 

i never trust the father when i work for the son. u will pay me one day (or america ;-) but i owe to ur father 150 dollars. I worked in one of his schools publiques and thez stealled me . quand quelqu'un vous doit de l'argent. On attend qu'il vous paye. c'est tout. qui paye ses dettes s'enrichit. your pacha sir in moulay ali cherif gave me 10  dollars. i still owe ur majesty 140 dollars. be free not to pay of course. I'll take it from ur hassanat. at least one hassana it's a I trillion dollar. so u understant why i don't care.

the arabs sa ( i'm still Teaching Hikam humanities my prince)
:
love me or don't love me only wemen cry for love.

 I owe to ur father respect. Not MORE. u still see how much i can tell him the awfull truth with no police intervention. Not only because CIA BATON, (i could have choosen french dst or mossad or russian fsb ect ), just because i do the job . i give infinitly more that i take. i'm a ouazzani prince. I'm not afraid to tell all the truth to kings. who ever they are.

MY capital is coranic knowledge and really vast culture. What i've done here, the sons of ur sons will still pay it while i'll sleep tranquillement in my tomb. if u want me to shut up sir, find a way to pay me. or you'll get nothing practical for your legacy. i gave u a very good conseil in le monde and not only. You pay des idiots fortunes and me NOTHING . that's not a good behaviour sir.  u came to ouazzane in ramadan ouazzanis tell 3 people died. I told it to u. I told u KILL the couselorr le conseiller that gave u this conseil. Did u pay me NO. That's morrocco prince. Those who really work for u or him, they kill them. Fortunatly i'm rich. So u won't kill me. Be sure. BUT PAY UR DEBT QUICKLY.  dans la mesure où vous me devez de l'argent rien ne m'interdit de vous le rappeller tous les jours bien sur, c'est un droit coranique même s'il n'est pas stipuké dans la constitution marocaine. j'ai d'ailleurs demandé à mon père de garder le reçu. ;-) il est ROI  ABRAHAMIQUE LUI AUSSI. nous sommes d'accord là dessus mon prince, il n'y a pas que la royauté sur territoire, il y a la royauté abrahamique, celle accordée par le seigneur a tous les descendants d'Abraham.

Coran: wa aataynaa aala ibrahim mulkan azeema.

Il y a des aal ibrahim partout dans le monde, pas seulement en israel aux etats unis en france en angletterre, etc même en russie que j'ai maudite. il y a deux catégories de descendants d'Abraham, les circoncis et les non-circoncis c'est tout. grâce à D.ieu les juifs et moi appartenons à la catégorie LEGITIME TEXTO DANS LA THORAH. mais cela n'empêche pas les autres d'exister c'est pourquoi je m'adresse aussi à eux. 

what ikill him now. He's a shaytan. 
Your first cousellor  i think the tractor. he Thought he was a titan ; He entered politics and lost. MY WAY IS: the looser LOOSE ALL. do what u want sir but he is a PERDANT for the eternity.  Great respect of Course and due repect my prince for you and America.

si vous ne vous engagez pas mon roi dont je suis quand même un sujet efficace, moi je m'en fous, mais aucun ouazzani ne l'oubliera je vous le garantis. Je suis une pipelette. et aprés comptez sur vos imbeciles et ignares fuqha pour sauver la dynastie. Moi je m'en fous, vous me devez l'argent que votre representant directeur d'école m'a volé, plus le travail que je fais pour vous ici. A QUEL PRIX AU JUSTE ESTIMEZ VOUS CE QUE JE FAIS ? c'est vous qui êtes responsable sur ce point, pas vos conseiller. Je veux au moins 1 dollar de plus que ce minable de tracteur je ne sais même plus comment il s'appelle, donc celui qui a fondé le parti du tracteur. qu'en pensez vous prince ? est ce que j'ai trop demandé ?

les rois ont du mal avec moi parce que je les prends en traitre et je finis toujours par leur dire leur 4 vêrité au détour d'une phrase. et les rois aiment les maddah, les laudateurs, ceux qui leur disent vous êtes le roi soleil. je ne veux pas embêter les américains, mais l'Iran et Israel sont mes deux options. et là bas majesté qu'il soit bien clair si vous m'avez perdu c'est la dynastie alaoui qui m'a perdu pas seulement l'actuel monarque. AMERICA: TESTIFY !

I told u my prince Alaoui doesnt kill OUAZZANI for ONE SOLE REASON/ THEY CAN'T. W"e fight with a truth sword. youy're lucky my prince. For me it means chooseen by allah/  or g.d choosen.

also other thing my KING: morrocan in the csuburbs say that u are taking their money out of there country by developping the african dimension of ur kingdom and that ur not allowed to buy houses For UR Respectable wife/ That's a mix of salafis opinions and el mundo. Be really carrefull.

 morrocco should adapt your great US  constitution to monarchy regim (no fire arms, i'm against it  for barbarians)  if this country  don't want my successor in 500 years to say about it adada khalqih. for me i don't care. It's absolutely not my responsability. i may be a kind of cassandre, but i'll die free. (that's me too my prince. I'll never contest your choices: i'll only say without me. No garanty for what i doesn't like, i think it's clear enough.

je travaille trés vite mon prince, je suis un visionnaire et ceux qui ne me suivent pas j'aui des afrit qui me le disent tout aussi vite. Donc je marche en consolidant. Aujourd'hui il est dans mon équipe, il est en  retard, désolé pour lui, je n'attends jamais un retardataire . Je ne vais quand même pas ralentir ma marche quand vous regnerez  (in sha allah) sous pretxte que les conseiller que vous avez cjhoisi ont des haricots à la place du cerveau ? isn'it . ?

ALSO: See how much Coran and chemma and in nominem dei i put in my articles. Apparently I DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. I take my garanty aupres d'ALLAH. celui qui me tue a tué tout le Coran que j'ai publié dans VOTRE  SADAQA JARIYA.

c'est quoi ça au juste: je sers les rois apres leur avoir lié les pieds et les mains, pas avant. je suis HICHAM LE AFRIT. je ne suis pas du tout mais alors pas du tout un IDEALISTE. Pragmatic sir, really pragmatic. i'm a HUMAN POSITIVE DEMON. i see u and my demon sees ur demon or sometimes fight him when i'm talkink with you about amitié, fraternité, charité, payez vos dettes, etc

 voilà pourquoi on dit que mon anbcêtre moulay tayeb avait des smati , bach I ketef het ma ki tiq f had, har mjareb al mgharba mezian a cherif, shnaq kulchi bash i khdem ala khatru, u la ma khalestuh she 3ay qul al rabbi: shuf shenou 3melt u delmuni. (morrocan or inalco will translate for u sir ;-) )

Now have a look my Prince  to les programmes de recherche of the MIT/ it's for ur condiciples too: u choose for them of course unless they are des incapables. auquel cas : OUT of my kingdom not only out of my school.

Research


Research at MIT aims to develop innovative solutions to the world’s most daunting challenges. From addressing the energy needs of tomorrow to improving cancer therapies, MIT’s research efforts are enhanced through creative collaborations with leading research institutes and consortia around the world. Compiled here are just some of the MIT labs, centers and programs where cutting-edge research is taking place.
Institute research by topic



 (my ex wife is anthropologist. but there is a different approach in america. A comportementalist behaviourist approch. Really intersting. I 've readen Pierce in french.

FOR YOU. 
 Great. genetic science, dolly ect. i'm really intersted.

 Not nore nor less. In this case, note that in belgium it's free too.
 it may be intersting. but u can keep yhe dirty factories in Cgina and india
as bush said: fuck the climate change. i idea to frighten people and to deplacer budgets from space to veolia etc...
learn the first codage: 1111 1011 etc. forgottent it's name. to undersatand the basic structure of programmer. You won't become a programmer so it's enough
great. We have this in morrocco MAIS PAS AT this scale
la fée electricité. way for djinn to transport. Now that u now that u can study it. 
great. leave the nuclear science to saudi please. It's dirty and totally useless. i told it to the iranians.
place to study creativity. I 'm a creative of course. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire