Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

mardi 18 juillet 2017

Mommy: here's one of the 2 i songed for You, via NSA. I song it in french cause theese as holes killed my wifi connections. told it toi the white house.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fables de la fontaine"THE WOLF AND LAMB. (I,10)
Strength upon right with ease can trample,
    As will appear by this example.
     A gentle lamb to quench his thirst,
    Came to a calm, transparent brook ; The wolf and lamb
     A hungry wolf, in hour accurst,
     That spot for his adventures took :
     “ Rash creature ! ” cried he in. a rage,
“ To trouble thus the waters as they flow,
            While I my thirst assuage ;
I’ll punish thee, insulting little foe ! ”
“ I pray your majesty, ” the Lamb replied,
“ Not to be angry, but observe the tide.
     You stand above, and I below ;
     The water comes to me from you :
     How can I trouble what you drink ? ”
     “ But I insist, ” he said, “ you do :
     And I remember, now I think,
     A year ago you treated me with scorn. ”
     “ How could I ? I was not then born, ”
Replied the Lamb. “ Perhaps, ” said Wolf—“ agreed ;
It was your brother then, who was so bold. ”
    “ I have no brother, sire, indeed. ”
    “ 'Twas some one of your family, I’m told,
    For all of you dislike my breed,
    Yourselves, your shepherds, and your curs ;
     But I'll have vengeance, my fine Sirs ! ”
He said, not caring with more words to meet him,
And bore the lamb into the wood to eat him

The wolf and lamb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire