Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

jeudi 13 juillet 2017

Je l'empêche juste de me dire Imame Zamane et à part ça c'est magnifique

MAhassine Akhlaq c'est plus que Makarim Akhlaq.
C'est le niveau d'Abraham, poar lequel il a commencé. l'élite du Seigneur.
Pendre un athée est un acte de foi dans toutes les religions sauf celles des hypocrites


Be Ta Ha Be Yasin

La gazelle c'est la station de imama reza, celle de Jean le Baptisste fils de zakarie My beloved and respected and beloved Queen. he's yhe David and his son is the salomon. They took him before he can have child. He was so clever. One can only lost his way when he talks with a so clever child.  

 

You know theese hypocrits never stopped killing my ancestors. I don't know why. My gran father give them so much. It's a pity. that's why i say systematically, please he thinks to kill me don't forget u need also to privar me de la agua de tu paraiso. 

 

 Chiit understood me. The supressed imame zamane from the text. So this means that it can become the new song for the Saoudian Hymn. Only doublewy cursed and cursed hypocrit will refuse an eloge of my mother and grand mother and sister and daughter Fatima, also called the heart of the prophet. Ho loves her loves the prophet who loves the prophet loves Allah.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire