Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

vendredi 14 juillet 2017

I'm SIR: HICHAM THE MASHADI. it means mashadi yawmin azeem

Those you saw jesus talking and it was with rabbis assisted to a great day.

 ask khameney to explain. may be this connection is new for him. It's my ijtihad. But they are so much ijtihade at Qom.

For you my beloved Queen and your beloved and blessed mother.

A GIFT from FATIMA ZAHRA MOTHER OF HICHAM
A GIFT FROM TAYEB SAID FATHER OF HICHAM
A GIFT FROM HICHAM SON OF FATIMA ZAHRA. daufhter of the PURE Lalla Tahra.

elle a arrondit à la naissance les têtes de tous ses petits enfants en les malaxant tendrement avec ses vielles et faibles mais. je baise 1000* tes mains MOUI TATA. UMMI TATA MOTHER TATA. sans cela nous serions comme les montaigu des têtes pointues ;-) )))

j'ai un enorme savoir sur les femmes madame. Je suis oumma par ce que je suis un peu comme vous. je fais des lavements dans mon dos. ils semble que cela soit une purification pour un homme . à condition qu'elle soit suivie d'au moins quatre ablutions.

Il y a aussi quelques chose que j'ai commis adolescent ado (jamais masturbé ailleurs que dans les toilettes. J'ai trop honte devant les anges. Ils n'entrent dans les toilettes que si on parle. moi j'y lisais des livres de science fiction ou paris match. Donc qu'ai je fais: j'ai bu mon maniy. mon sperme donc.  I experiented everything. even scattophyly with my ennemies so that i can't forget him and he becomes a parte de mi carne. even those of his childs. My afrit never loose the trace of my ennemies.
don't neither need to be scattoplile. I only do these kind of experiences ONCE. I never repeat it. even cocaine acid, ect. I smoke marijuana (made in morrocco only, i need a PROOF a hojja only morrocan paper of course. ) KIF and evry kind of cigaretts. Sir if u have a problem in afghanistan tell the pentagone that u need to clean ur subject with 1 tomawak. My ancestors use to cultive opium in ouazzane. and i'm responsible of course. may be all africa is responsible in my Adamic Vicaria, not only in my abrahamic kingdom. I used also to buy shoit near the commissariat of the 2Oth arrondissement from bad semmelling muslim niggers. in france i had a very bad smell to. i used to eat salvage porc sangliers in morrocco and domestic french porcs in france. i drunk metre of tequilla and vodaka in south lavandou and sorry laa hayaa'i fi deen no shame in religious affairs, i made love with a french girfriend into the medeitteranean sea. i had more that one year a girld friend from arkansas (shafa3a please) and a girl friend from iran (shafaa et sitra horma or i kill u all) one jewish one australian (with my parents in my house) a lesbian in morrocco, may be two or three other. I JUST TESTIFY ON MY SELF don't care. i'm protected. it's allowed in Islam of non hypocrits. not in the american constitution i know.  You're talking to the whole communities of man of God in the world. You have a testifyer on the sins of him nation per nation (umma min ba3di umma).


Look whose singing to save Ali: i just told he was zani ;-) adulterik ;-)
littles girls ;-)
as if there were dozen of Fatima  ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ0i1VBfrI
He's my grand father my queen. I would forgive him even if he had fucked the " 3 Vicaires of mohammed with a SOLE ACT OF COWARDY.  ;-)))


alors là on arrêtte tout de suite. Je n'ai absolument pas dit qu'il y a une relation de cause à effet et j'ai frequenté les homos du marais de si pres que j'ai failli me faire enculer par un homo de l'océanie que j'avais dragué pour cet effet. ouf. Sauvé par le gong. Comme par hasard je rencontre mes parents venus du maroc sans me prevenir dans un café du louvres avec l'homo qui avait failli m'enculer. je l'ai présenté à ma mère comme on présente une fiancée. Elle n'a rien dit, mais avant de mourir c'est chez moi qu'elle est venue mourir pas dans une de ses maisons au Maroc. Donc je commence ma connaissance des femmes par le fait d'avoir dit l'essentiel. le reste viendra peu à peu.

İmam Rza (ə) - Əli Fani

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire