Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

jeudi 13 juillet 2017

GIFT FROM THE MUSLIM TURC OF FRANCE: GREAT AMERICA

GIFT FROM THE MUSLIM TURC OF FRANCE: GREAT AMERICA 

SIR LORD OF THE COURT

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tayyip erdogan and his wife"THE president of Turkiya is MINNI. it means he's a part of me and i'm a part of him. part of my nefesh. For the good only of course. . I never take a decision forgetting Ercept tayyeb Erdogan family interest. For me he is the inheritor of the othmani Dynasty. I garanty Him on My SOUL. You will only have problem with terrorrist turks qui sèment la graine de la violence




because they talk freely but with ignorance.

AND WHO KILLED ATTATURK IS FOR ME A HERO.
I curse attaturk every time i think about him. It's part of my blessing to MR erdogan. I read for him 1000 Say Allah Is ONE. Qulk HUWA ALLAHU AHAD. ON THE MOST IMPORTANT NIGHT OF THE MUSLIMIM CALENDRIER: la nuit du destin. of course i never choose. I bought for him what you call a new soul and what semit say a new nefesh. He's undestructible. He's NATION. He has right of intercession in muslim community. he's the IMAM of his country. as long as he lives.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire