Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...

Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ...
Copyright Mme G.W. Bush Jr nacida ... IRREVOCABLE

mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Do it first, then you'll understant: King David Horses: to the Bible: JONAS in Bible and Quran.

.
Bismi Allah Arahman arahim, the Benevolent the Mercifull.
 Chemma Israel Allah Adonaï Elohenu Ehad
In Nominem Dei

 King David's HONORABLE SERVANT
MY HORSES FOR YOUR BIBLE TOUR SERVICE
I DIE FOR YOU. Please don'forget me my friends.
For me it's an OPENING.

Remember MOÏSE'S MOTHER.
King David. I KISS THE FEETS OF YOUR MOTHER

MY TURCS: I WANT A SOULAYMANI SYMPHONY.

ALLAH IS GREAT. KING DAVID IS MY PROPHET.
I OBEY AND SERVE. I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND.

IMAGES ARE MY EYE'S HELL. (10 commandement)

HOUSE OF SALOMON SALMON SULAYMAN THE GREATEST
I'M Your OBLIGED SERVANT.
 Résultat de recherche d'images pour "prophet jonas"
I Want TO DIE FOR YOUR
HOUNOUR ME.
 Résultat de recherche d'images pour "prophet younous quran"
Hi Rabbis

let's have a look to the way the christian work. non forgetting use of images. I'm gone to mix visually too cultures (islam and christian).on the same topic, JONAS. Résultat de recherche d'images pour "prophet younous quran"whith no written text only images piched up using google-images. Here is what Rachi teached me: Do it first, then you'll undertand. But first, Do IT. It's like obey and serve first. Don't forget i'm muslim, i also talk about Djins whent i talk with Alla's creatures. 2 lines of discurse. Sorry i'm much more fluent in french, but i don't want to make it difficult . The majority of those who comes to this blog are anglophone.




Hi Rabbis

let's have a look to the way the crhristian work. non forgetting use of images. I'm gone to mix visually too cultures.on the same topic, whith no written text only images piched up using google-images. Here is what Rachi teached me: Do it first, then you'll undertand. But first, Do IT. It's like obey and serve first. Don't forget i'm muslim, i also talk about Djins whent i talk with Alla's creatures. 2 lines of discurse. Sorry i'm much more fluent in french, but i don't want to make it difficult . The majority of those who comes to this blog are anglophone.

 King David's HONORABLE SERVANT
MY HORSES FOR YOUR BIBLE TOUR SERVICE
I DIE FOR YOU. Please don'forget me my friends.
For me it's an OPENING.

Remember MOÏSE'S MOTHER.
King David. I KISS THE FEETS OF YOUR MOTHER

MY TURCS: I WANT A SOULAYMANI SYMPHONY.
MY PERSIAN/ KILL AHURA MAZDA NOW.

ALLAH IS GREAT. KING DAVID IS MY PROPHET.
I OBEY AND SERVE. I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND.

IMAGES ARE MY EYE'S HELL. (10 commandement)

HOUSE OF SALOMON SALMON SULAYMAN THE GREATEST
I'M Your OBLIGED SERVANT.

I Want TO DIE FOR YOUR
HOUNOUR ME.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire